Paper-based rosters might do the job for your business, but with technology streamlining many workflows, now might be the time to digitise your rostering and timesheet system.
There is a range of great software applications on the market that will give you greater control over your business. Key features you should look for include:
- Employee onboarding – automate the process of capturing new employee or contractor data.
- Employee rostering – schedule and monitor shifts to optimise payroll costs.
- Time clock attendance – allow employees to clock on and clock off at your premises.
- Leave Management – track and approve employee leave requests.
- Communication – distribute important information to staff via an app.
- Payroll Integration – automatically send timesheets to your payroll and accounting software.
PPT clients use a range of software applications to manage staff rosters and timesheets, some of these include Deputy, Tanda and Workflow Max. These systems can be used in a variety of industries from retail to hospitality to healthcare.