Over the last few weeks, we have all witnessed the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID19) and its declaration as a public health emergency.
We are seeing its disruption to our businesses, workplaces and economy resulting in cancellation or postponement of major events, venue closures, reductions in public gatherings, impacts on staffing in various businesses and an increased focus on personal hygiene and safety standards.
The health and safety of our clients and our staff are of the utmost importance to PPT and given the rapidly developing situation with COVID-19, we wanted to let you know the preventative steps that we are taking and how you can assist.
As a result, we would like to take this opportunity to provide our valued clients with an important update on a change to our current working arrangements in response to COVID-19:
- Our Ballarat and Melbourne offices are now closed to the public. With the exception of select administration staff, all staff are currently working remotely. Our team members have full access to our servers, so we can continue to provide you with quality advice and support.
- If you require assistance, please contact your advisor via email or mobile phone. If you do not have the direct contact details of the person you wish to speak to call (03) 5331 3711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with their contact details.
- Our advisors are available for ‘virtual appointments’, which can be conducted via web/video or phone conferencing facilities. Your advisor will provide you with information on how to access the virtual meeting when you book an appointment.
- If you have signed documents that need to be returned to our office, we ask that you send them via mail rather than dropping them off in person.
The Government has released several valuable resources, and we encourage you and your management team to access them here:
- Department of Health & Human Services – COVID-19 Information Sheet
- Worksafe Victoria – COVID-19 Employer Responsibilities
- Victorian Chamber of Commerce – Resources for Business
We continue to receive the latest advice and guidance from the Victoria’s Department of Health and leading industry bodies and will provide further updates if required.
If you are a business, we encourage you to read through PPT’s 12-Step Business Survival Guide, which includes a summary of the ATO’s stimulus package aimed at helping navigate through the health crisis.
We will continue to work with you, our valued clients, to ensure maximum availability of our dedicated personnel in what we anticipate will be difficult times ahead. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact either your relevant advisor direct, or our office or email@example.com