Do you need help managing corporate responsibilities?
Running a business is challenging enough, without the added role and responsibilities of the corporate secretary. The corporate secretarial role requires an individual to possess a thorough understanding of corporate governance and regulatory requirements whilst maintaining communication with all directors and shareholders.
To ease the pressure on you, as the business owner, we can assume the role of your corporate secretary, helping you to effectively manage your business and meet your statutory obligations and regulatory requirements.
We can assist both private and public companies to:
- Attend and prepare minutes for company meetings
- Draft director, shareholder or member resolutions
- Review, update and maintain shareholding registers
- Register or de-register companies or businesses
- Prepare and submit ABN, TFN and GST registrations
- Prepare and submit ASIC returns
- Act as a registered office for your company